Our in-house Media Buyers partner with analytics, software engineering, and UI teams to develop ads and deliver audiences to our sites with data-driven strategies, relying heavily on experimentation and testing. You will manage every stage of campaign performance (copy creation, testing, launch & optimization, lead gen & growth), and work with large budgets and industry KPIs like CPA, CPC, and ROAS to optimize in a bidded marketplace.
Responsibilities will include:
Working with a large team of Digital Media Buyers to launch and optimize paid ad campaigns aimed at new user acquisition.
Producing engaging ad copy and image selection based on data-driven audience insights.
Developing effective acquisition strategies for campaigns at scale.
Collecting and analyzing market data; providing rationale for all recommendations to establish the optimal media mix.
Analyzing what marketing channels would be most effective at meeting business goals
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in performance-driven Digital Marketing;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, and andGoogle Data Studio
- Experience with industry tools & ad networks (Marin, Kenshoo, Google Display Network, Facebook Ad Manager, Bing Ads, Outbrain, Taboola, DFP, etc.)
- Ability to create engaging ad copy and image selection based on data and thorough testing
- Experience optimizing for buy-side KPIs (CPC, CPA, ROAS, etc.)
- Experience managing campaigns in a bidded marketplace
- Working with complex datasets to understand performance and drive optimization strategies
Type: Full-time, Salary + Commission
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Marketing:3 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Work remotely: Yes
Location: Toronto, Canada
Email: [email protected]