Business Development ExecutiveUrgent
We are looking for a highly-motivated, dynamic, goal-oriented and well-organized Business Development Associate to develop new business for our company.
Responsibilities will include managing all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing. This will include business development—preferably within an existing network of business executives—as well as cold calls, email campaigns, networking, events-hosting, lead-generation, lead-qualification, setting appointments, making presentations to senior executives, developing proposals, and closing agreements.
The selected candidate will have full responsibility for developing their own sales pipeline, achieving sales goals, discussing sales planning, maintaining sales reports, understanding market intelligence, and building and managing client relationships, thereby increasing business and identifying new opportunities for the company.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in C-Level B2B sales;
- The ability to handle objections quickly, calmly, and effectively;
- The ability to work independently, and to provide clearly defined objectives and accomplished goals;
- Knowledge of the sales process and particularly well-versed in a consultative selling approach, with the ability to properly interpret customer needs;
- Strong interpersonal skills and follow-through capabilities;
- Demonstrated, measurable success in meeting sales quotas, or business-development goals;
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon background checks, including, but not limited to, a criminal record check, a credit agency check, and reference checks.
Type: Full-time, Salary + Commission
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Work remotely: Yes
Location: Toronto, Canada
Email: [email protected]